Do you have what it takes to join our dedicated, talented team of models and tutors?
What you need to know:
Hens with Pens runs party life drawing classes throughout the UK.
It's important before applying that you understand what we do - we run a number of party types and you can find out about them here
- We protect all rights to privacy for our models and retain professional classes throughout.
- Being an HwP model is a freelance position, working on an ad-hoc basis, mostly at weekends.
- We pay competitive rates, and promptly, but you are responsible for your own tax returns.
- We mostly host classes for hen & stag parties, but also corporate clients and we are, of course, LGBTQ+ friendly.
What we are looking for:
We are always looking models and tutors who are professional, can hold poses for up to 20 minutes and who have experience in life modelling. We do offer support, guidance and training on an ongoing basis but some roles are solo or Bare Bones as we call them so you have to be confident to model and teach alone.
- Timekeeping must be impeccable.
- Candidates must be organised and able to plan their classes and travel in advance.
- All our models and tutors are expected to uphold a fun class with professionalism.
- You will be LGBTQ+ friendly and comfortable working with mixed groups. Computer literate and ideally a smartphone user - most of our communication is online.
- Ideal candidates will also have access to private transport to reach remote hen party venues, and show initiative to reach these venues on time. Accepting a booking and not adequately planning your travel will mean we have to remove you from our books I'm afraid.
- Many of our events are photographed by the groups or by our team of photographers so it's great if you are comfortable with what you do - if you prefer not to be on social media etc be imaginative in how you might accommodate a photo with the group - mask, rearview etc.
- Good communication is required to liaise with us, your team and our clients.
So do you think you have what it takes? email your application and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or register as staff here.